CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Results Show

Well, I went to the doctor's office today. And I got my results from my tests. Everything is fine, just fine. Well, the MRI did show that I have a puffy eyelid (which I'm really grateful that they found, because it's not obvious or anything). But aside from that, I'm clean. Tumor-free, optic neuritis free, just plain FREE!

Is it wrong that there's a small part of me that's a little bit disappointed that there wasn't any DRAMA? I guess the middle child in me still is willing to do just about anything for a little bit of attention.

I didn't even get to wear an eye patch. Drat.

7 comments:

Celia and Scott said...

It's scary how sometimes the comments you make are exact replicas of thoughts I have.

Desire for drama? Attention? I hear that. Middle children unite!!

Jenny said...

i'm glad everything is ok.
i can live w/out drama - but maybe that's because i'm an oldest child??? :)

justin said...

blue water colors with Ivy is favorite painting any day. I'll be back there for a couple days in a week. I wonder if we'll get to hang. If we dont you know you're in my soul

Amy said...

yay for no drama...except I know it can be fun sometimes!

Valerie said...

It is disappointing at times when you feel there is something wrong with you and it turns out there isn't. But...it's better there isn't.

Jen said...

I am so relieved. My pregnancy hormones really magnify every potential problem, so I was getting pretty worried.

Leisha said...

Okay, well, technically you can STILL wear the eye patch. I won't tell anyone that it isn't medically necessary!