CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Divorced Technology

My computer is seriously struggling. Or else my camera is. Whichever one is to blame, this once happy couple can no longer work together. So sadly, all photos right now are simply old, archival photos (I know old and archival are redundant, but what are you? An English teacher or something? Lighten up, okay?). So sorry about the old pictures. . .


When Veevs isn't being an alligator scientist (grrrr.) or a mermaid or a cowgirl, she would also like to be a pirate.
Is it bad that I find this career choice infinitely more acceptable than an alligator scientist?


This is our Uncle Jordy. We love him for so many reasons. Here are just a few:
He never complains when the kids jump on him.
He held my baby for like an hour at my sister's wedding while I just chatted away with old friends.
He looks like he's sixteen. (Really, don't you think?)
He's a fellow Financial Fascist (this is the reason Rhett loves him, me, not so much).




Our baby Wristy. He's such a happy little man. If it were socially acceptable for me to have this many rolls of fat, I'd be pretty happy, too. Seriously, think of all the candy you could eat. Mmmm.

4 comments:

Matt, Karin and Sienna said...

Jake is getting so big. Can you believe that they are already 7 months old? Wow time flies, but you have 3 so I guess I can't talk too much. Your kids are so cute. I love the story about Spe at the doctor. Sorry he had to get tubes in his ears.

Leisha said...

Let's begin a social reform for more public acceptance of fat rolls! Can I hear a here! here!?

Jake is adorable.

Amy said...

I think there needs to be a social reform...I will lead the way! Jakers is the cutes little chubba lubba

Jordan said...

Heidi-you are so sweet. Thanks for putting me on your blog. I love your children but I might have to bulk up if I'm going to hold Jacob any time soon. He's fat!