CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Veevs learns some new words . . .

Who knew the corruptive influence that Simon and Garfunkel would have on Veevs?

You can see from her picture that she is very, very, VERY corrupted.

Veevs has now learned all the words to Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson" song. My favorite is hearing these lyrics from the mouth of my four year old:

"Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes!
But most of all be sure to hide it from your kids."
or
"Jesus holds a place for those who break,
so god bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson."

I'm blaming Rhett for all the drug culture songs that sweet Veevs now knows. He insists on playing them in the minivan.

Minivans and drug music just don't mix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veevs is a ROCK, Veevs is an ISLAND!!!

Heidi said...

Rhett has informed me that I messed up all the lyrics. My apologies to Simon and Garfunkel and all the people who made that single possible. I didn't mean to negate your hard work.

Valerie said...

Hilarious!