CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Retraction

Okay, actually it's not a retraction at all. Because everything I said in my last post about Rhett being sick was absolutely true.

But Rhett was a teeny, tiny bit offended that I made him out to be such a wimp. I will say, he's not much trouble when he's sick. He sticks to his bed and doesn't complain. But he does sleep a lot. I offered to take the post down, but he has really caught on to this martyr thing and insisted that I keep it up.

Way to take one for the team, babe.

And he's still sick, if you're wondering.

5 comments:

JustRandi said...

I thought it was more self-deprecating than husband-deprecating. And funny along those lines.
Darn funny!

Carol said...

I know I should probably retract my comments regarding his sickness then but I'm not!! Get well soon Rhett!!

Anonymous said...

No wonder he won't answer my emails. Is that a picture of Rhett asleep in bed attached to the previous post? Get well soon buddy! Justin

Leisha said...

Rhett has never met me sick. I AM a wimp and proudly state it. I lay on the couch and throw cheeto's and juice boxes at the children and do my best Scarlett O'Hara sighs... I tell my husband he MUST pick up dinner on the way home and mind the children while I wither. Then my husband wonders why I'm ALWAYS sick?

Dana said...

Yeah, Rhett was just what we on my group like to call "man sick". It's just how men are, we've come to a consensus, and it's just always been and will always be that way.