CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Painting

Hey, there's a new painting up at my childhood best friend's website, and IT IS FABULOUS! If I had the money, I would buy every painting he produces.

Go check it out here.

When we were in the first grade together, I once wrote him a note and told him to write me back. When he wrote back, I turned him in to the teacher (I was a table captain, folks! I had responsibilities!), and he got in trouble. Hopefully this will make it even?

8 comments:

justin said...

You are too much. This is funny. So I guess you like this painting more than the others? To get a whole post dedicated to me. I'm speechless. seriously.

Bob said...

Those are great paintings. I really liked the one of Angus Young of AC/DC. I've been to their concerts 5 times!! In fact, that was Valerie's and my first date!;) It was at the E-center in Utah.

Lippy said...

I'd have to agree 100%. I've been over there checking out some of his work. Pretty unique stuff!

Valerie said...

Don't let Bob fool you...it was not our first date. Although we did see them in concert after we had been dating for quite some time.

Anyway, love the paintings. Your friend is very talented!! VERY!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Very cool. Don't know if that exonerates you for turning him in - that was pretty low. Definitely one step closer. (Hey, do big words on your comments section up your reading level?)

Anonymous said...

I love art and this guy is full of talent, I will be checking his blog often to see his great work. Portraits are so difficult, so I am in awe! thanks for sharing
Mandy

Leisha said...

I don't really understand where I was when talent like that was handed out? I must have been in the "snack bar" line. He's incredible.

Jen said...

I think I was right behind Leisha in the snack bar line. That is a fantastic painting, and my hubby the graphic design 3d modeling guy agrees.