CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Belly Up . . .

This is a picture Rhett took of my sister Linz and her husband Jordy. I think they thought he was taking a nice portrait of their faces, but Rhett's like that. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of my pregnant belly. I wish he would tell me, so I could at least drop the smiling act and look miserable, like I tend to do through all my pregnancies. I bet when Linz sees this, she'll think that too.

2 comments:

Matt, Karin and Sienna said...

Heidi,

I found your blog way too late. I could read this all day, it is HILARIOUS! I have been laughing like crazy. Ivy is such a character and I would've never guessed she was so vocal because how shy she is at church.

I can't believe that your first kiss was on your mission! JK

We need to take the kids out together... you know since the babies are running around and everything.

Karin

Lindsey said...

Choice! This is just beautiful... maybe I can add that to my "Placenta Print" hahaha.