CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Relic Update

Saved from the garbage bin: One Holy Toenail.

Once again, thanks to a rather humiliating dig through the garbage bin, I can offer you a moment with the Holy Toenail. But not an unchaperoned moment. Because this Holy Toenail is too precious. I can only imagine that some of you out there might want to pilfer the Holy Toenail and replace it with, oh, I don't know, a piece of red Chiclet gum.

When you've got a relic, you can't be too careful.

4 comments:

Amy said...

ok I have some vomit in my mouth:)

you are too hilarious with this lucky toenail.. I can't stop laughing!

If you need an archival envelope just say the word and you can have it to preserve this precious memorabilia. And even better...if you would like to have someone help you scrapbook this fabulous story....I am your girl!

carl b smith and marilyn said...

new definition for Holy=hypertrophic onychauxic toenail. Get on with life!

Tiger Lamb Girl said...

Okay, I'm really not sure what to say about this toenail business. Let me go clear my throat of the bile that sneaked up into it. Then, I'll get back to you.

Leisha said...

All hail the holy toenail...!!