CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Lazy Mom Tip #42

If by some chance, you are as lazy as I am, you will want to read this tip.

If you ENJOY running around getting lots of stuff done, like your daily exercise, your bread baking, and your special craft time with your children, feel free to skip right down to the next entry.

Pizza cutters are your best friend. I have used mine to cut my kids' pizza, pancakes, cheesy tortillas, bacon, lasagna and cheese into bite-size pieces. Anytime they say, "Mom, can you cut this for me?" I say, "Sure!" and I whip out that pizza cutter.

It's a lot of work to cut things with a knife and fork.

I'm really down on extra work.

8 comments:

D said...

I love the pizza cutter too! I'm not sure why I didn't discover it before I had Kaden...but hey better late than never.

D said...

Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog. All of my talent is really just a fancy job of cut and paste. :) From there it's all about the placement. Any skill at it I get from my mom. :) She's the real guru.

Valerie said...

I'm all about the pizza cutter as well. Whoever invented it is a genious!

Jen said...

Genius. Sheer genius.

JustRandi said...

Great tip. I always forget I have one!

bill, katie, and co. said...

You can still be lazy and use a pizza cutter and still bake bread. (ha ha) More than the pizza cutter, I use kitchen shears. I go to the dollar store and buy 5 at a time. I cut everything with them and just pop them in the dishwasher.

Sarah Anne said...

Amen on the kitchen shears. I have 2 nice pairs kept right in with my silverware. Chicken, tortillas, packages, lunchmeat-wonderful!

Leisha said...

I use the kitchen shears too, but will try adding the pizza cutter to my repertoire. (Although I may need to get a better pizza cutter, I think ours is the cheapest target had to offer.)