CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

World Domination

This little boy only has three teeth across the bottom, instead of four, like most people.


I kind of thought that was weird, and worried for his future, until one of our most stunning friends admitted that she, too, had only three teeth across the bottom. And I had never noticed. And she is stunning. STUNNING, I say. (Marie, start a blog already, so I can link to you whenever I say STUNNING! You won't regret it. Okay, you probably will.)

So, I'm not too worried to discover that this little boy also only has three teeth across the bottom.


In fact, I'm now planning on making three teeth the new normal, the new chic. Three teethed children will soon take over the world.

How will I achieve this?

There will be no discussions of abstinence or birth control in this house, thank you very much.

And that is how you take over the world, genetically speaking.

14 comments:

bill, katie, and co. said...

Those pictures are killin' me! SO cute, Heidi!

Jenny said...

my oldest only has three teeth on the bottom, too! that's just his baby teeth, though. two of them fused before they came through. weird. his x-rays show 4 permanent teeth, so he won't be able to help w/ the 3 teeth people taking over the world thing. :)

Carol said...

Genetics are funny aren't they? We have double butt going on over here thanks to the Siswicks gene pool (I blogged about it a while ago), your boys are so handsome. At least they didn't get 5 finger foreheads.

by Heather said...

only three toes on only one foot, that would be worse. three teeth, now that's just....stunning.

Yvonne said...

They are so cute. Gee, I don't know how many teeth across the bottom my kids have??? As long as they smile and can chew their food, does it matter ; )

Carol said...

Heid, I totally forgot to tell you that I dedicated a post to you it is called 'For Heidi....'. I'm telling you this because I know you don't read my blog as religiously as you should.

Amy K said...

Those are some really, really cute boys!!

Cynthia said...

My daughter had 3 teeth across the top. She didn't like the idea that we would try to let it go, to make it the new 'chic'. She cried "BRACES" from the time she could form the words in her little three-toothed mouth. One tooth was yanked out, all others shoved into new places and thousands of dollars later - stunning!
Cute boys by the way, and good luck on your world take-over.

The Rookie said...

Such cute boys. And too many bottom teeth really are overrated. Chic, indeed!

Matt, Karin, and Sienna said...

I love the pictures. Spencer really only has 3 teeth on bottom or just in front on bottom?

Karin

Melissa Bastow said...

That is a genetic oddity I wouldn't mind, howver an extra arm growing from my navel wouldn't exactly go very well... And at any rate, your boys are super cute - - lack in teeth, mutant arms, whatever, still cute!

Jordan & Lindsey Ohlson said...

Jordy and I love your boys... we really need to meet in New Mexico or something.

D said...

There must be some evolutionary advantage to three teeth on the bottom that we just don't know about yet. :) You can tell your boys they are really superheroes. My two year old sure thinks that he is anyway.

Kathy's Korner said...

I'm very happy to read my DD isn't alone in this! She is the happy owner of 3 bottom teeth now for more then 3 months. I have no idea if a fourth one is coming or not. She isn't telling!

:D