CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wristy

Wow, can you just not get enough of my kids? Yeah, me either.

Well, except I can get enough and so thank heavens bedtime is 8:00 sharp here, even when the sun is shining like a lighthouse beacon through the window. Which it is, of course, and of course the kids stay up babbling to themselves, but I don't care because hey! they're not babbling at me! Hallelujah!

Anyway, my point here is Wristy. Just as an FYI, I'm not going to call him that anymore, because he's kind of stopped doing the whole wristy thing (you know, now that he's almost one a half, and doing much more sophisticated tricks like singing "We will, we will ROCK YOU!" And no, I'm not calling him Queen, either). So I'm just calling him Jakers now, so don't get all confused.

Or do get all confused, but let it be for a valid reason like where you put your car keys or why honey causes botulism in infants but not toddlers.

And to bring it home, here's Jakers (for Grandma Sue!):

7 comments:

Jen said...

I think it's awesome that your children are developing such sophisticated taste in music.

heather of the EO said...

that honey thing is such a stumper...

Cathy said...

What a cutie! So much fun!

Carol said...

I don't think you considered for long enough the impact Rhett's music tastes would have on your unborn children when you accepted his proposal.

Why was he called Wristy?

I can't believe he is so big already. Surely its time you had another!

Mwahahahaha!

Charlie said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the congrats! My wife and I are thrilled, to say the least. Also, we're scared to death...

Sarah Anne said...

I kept trying to remember his name and how you could get wristy out of it. I get it now.

Jakers is a good lookin' kid.

Andrea Hardman said...

I've been feeling left out because I always call my kids their boring old real names. I think all the cool kids call their offspring cute and funky things. I'm maybe jumping on the bandwagon.