CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On Rain

It's rainy here today. It's not exactly hot chocolate weather, but I always want hot chocolate when it rains. Of course, I eat chocolate on a daily basis, so I guess hot, cold, or room temperature is just splitting hairs. I really just always want chocolate.

Something else rain inspires at our house? Weed pulling. Well, in me at least. No one else seems to care. But when the ground is all softened up like that I just can't walk by without pulling out two or three, which soon turns into twenty or thirty, and then I end up with a blister (because I never take the time to get my gloves, because I'm going to stop right after this next one, so it won't matter). Trust me, our lawn gives me ample opportunity to pull weeds. Because I can't ever really finish a job, though, I leave the weeds out for Rhett to throw in the garbage. Also, I think it's good for him to see how hard I worked. And I'm just lazy.

You know what? That's it. Post done. I've got some more weeds to pull.

7 comments:

LisAway said...

Kind of addicting, isn't it?

What am I saying. I have nothing to weed. Oh yeah, I meant about the chocolate.

Cathy said...

Chocolate every day, sure! I pretend that 70 degrees is cold enough in the deserts of Arizona for hot chocolate! I agree with you, when it's wet is the best time to weed, plus leave it their for husband's to notice!

Kim said...

I've got some weeds you can pull ;)

The Rookie said...

Mmmm. Chocolate.

D said...

we've had a few 65 degree mornings just right for hot chocolate. Wish we had them more often...

Anonymous said...

Yes Heidi you are awesome!!!!

Claire said...

At least you start weeding. I just look at them through the window and tut loudly. In my mind, Robbie will hear my tuts and decipher that he ought to go out and not only weed, but feed the lawn and trim the edges as well. It should be easy enough to get all that info from several tuts?