CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cat Fight!

Don't be fooled into thinking these two are cuddling:


It's actually a fight to the death. The little girl on top is a cheetah, while the little boy is a lion. I put my money on the lion, but you can choose how you will. I'll just tell you that the lion has an incredibly high pain tolerance, due to a lifetime of mishaps and injuries.


See what I mean? That lion has some sweet moves.


Oh, there goes that cheetah. She presses her weight advantage and sends the lion sprawling.


I wish you could hear the sound effects they are making. They sound like feral animals. Notice that the lion has the upper hand again. He's aggressive and has lots of experience in jumping on top of people, especially when they least expect it.

This will end in disaster. You know that, right?

14 comments:

Beck said...

Yeah, I can tell that's all going to add in crying. It happens at my house fifteen times a day and someone is always injured - and do they ever learn? NOoooooooo.

Amy said...

I love that you documented the whole thing instead of stepping in. You're a girl after my own heart!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I document rather than police quite often. It's more fun that way... at least, until someone loses an eye. :)

heather said...

MEOW, ROAR, HISS!!!!
oh, sorry. Just so much fun to scan through and watch the attacks. Thank you for the laughs.

Carol said...

That Spe looks like a feisty fighter.

In my house this scenario always ends with Eli's power move, the bite!

Lippy said...

Like a walk down Memory Lane. LOL, thanks for sharing your pain! This was so great :)

Celia and Scott said...

I'd have to say the sound effects are definitely better than the visuals in most kid rumbles. But it looks like your little tykes are scrappy and might do themselves justice in the visual department!

Happy 4th of July!

Sue said...

Yeah. That kind of thing always ends up with bonking heads and hysteria. It cracks me up that they're wrestling AND posing for the camera at the same time. Future WWF fighters.

Kiera said...

That is funny. It reminds me when me and my brother would wrestle. He is younger than me too and I would always lose. Oh, memories...

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

I hope you were at the ready with a box of bandaids and some neosporin!

Carie Ann Wall said...

So cute! Now I'm going to have to get my camera out for the next Wrestle Mania at the Wall House!

Bea said...

If you've have time to get in 5 shots before disaster strikes, you're doing better than I am.

Melissa Bastow said...

This looks so familiar. Except at our house instead of the cheetah and lion someone gets to be the hero while the other one is the "bad guy." Usually my son just ends up chasing my daughter around while she screams, "NO - I'm not a bad guy!!!!!"

Yvonne said...

Oh how I wish I could hear them, but then again I really can only imagine how fun it is--I guess I don't think it will really end in disaster ; )