CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Rhett's Birthday

The kids have been trying to figure out the perfect way to celebrate Rhett's birthday. They are trying to get Rhett to relive his last birthday, where I convinced him to celebrate it as a family at Chuck E. Cheese.

Rhett, on the other hand, is not amused.

Spe came downstairs today and said, "I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese."

I said, "Well, Dad said we can go in a couple of weeks on his day off. We're just going to go somewhere else for his birthday."

Spe said, "Chuck E. Cheese sucks. But I like it."

I'm pretty sure Rhett has something to do with that . . .

7 comments:

carl b smith and marilyn said...

Spe, you da man! Chuck E. rocks and don't let your old man tell you differently. If it was grandma smith that wanted to go, old brownie would take her! Love, Grandpa

Melissa said...

I agree with Grandpa. You need to have dad's birthday with Chuck E. And Mom's birthday too!

Cathy said...

When my son was about 5, he realized he would be 16 when my husband turned 40. He had planned to drive his dad to Chuck E. Cheese for the "big rat" to sing to him on his 40th birthday! Sorry to say, it didn't happen!

Karin said...

That's impressive for a 5 year old to figure out he'd be 16 when his dad turned 40.

The Rookie said...

Chuck E. Cheese does kind of suck, but I like it too. They have ski ball.

Claire said...

Why don't we have Chuck E. Cheese over here? Then again, we really dont' have any 'Chucks' over here..

Hope Rhett had a nice birthday, even though he was being incredibly selfish by not going where the kids, ie you, wanted to go.

D said...

Haha...My Husband asked to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. He also got to play pinball and a few other games all by himself. We heart Chuck E Cheese. LOL!