CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Places I Like

I hesitate to link up because what if you don't like the same blogs that I do and then you think I'm a total tool and then you hate me forever? Also, most of you blog more than I do so you probably know all these blogs already. But whatever.

The Jet Set--I always love her blogs. She's pretentious (in a good way--she makes cuisine my kids have never even dreamed of. It might be the Marshmallow Mateys-induced stupor that makes them incapable of dreaming of normal food. I'm just saying.) but also a total realist. Is that possible?

Claire and Carol--Across the pond, you just can't beat these two ladies. Claire is rather edgy for the conservative among us, what with her talk of bra fittings and her obsession for Kenny G. And Carol, well, she always makes me laugh. I don't think it's just because I know her. She might never admit this, but she also has the longest and skinniest fingers I've ever seen. Think Jafar.

Navel Gazing--I love Sue. I worship Sue. And, hey, sure she took me off her sidebar, but I don't care. I don't need requitement (not a word!) to make me love someone. I'm totally fine with one-sided love affairs. Because she makes me laugh, and that is usually better than requited love. Requited love is overrated. SUE! I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

I, too, love the Jet Set. Do you know her? How did you find her? She makes me laugh out loud. I'm purposefully not using the acronym because it drives me mad. Do you ever read Seriously-so-blessed?

Carol said...

Jafar? No wonder I didn't get married until I was 27. I wonder if they have surgery to correct it, surely in LA? MAybe I'll just start a trend and start wearing gloves full time.

Eli inherited the shovel hands but his are far more meaty, fortunately.

Sue said...

You know I love you Heidi - I just thought you weren't blogging anymore. (Check out my blogroll NOW goofball.)

And I love Azucar too. She's the best.

Heidi said...

Oh, dear. Now it looks like I was fishing to get back in your sidebar. And I was only SORT OF fishing to get back in your sidebar. My real point was that I love you so much it doesn't even bother me that you took me off your sidebar.

Motherboard said...

I love your blog. It cracks me up. Every single time.

And Jetset.

And Sue.

And even Campbell Clan. (my daughter put me onto hers... great stuff!)

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Sue is cool, huh? But I think you are JUST AS COOL AS SUE! Now is THAT a compliment or WHAT?!

JustRandi said...

Of course I love Sue.
But I have to go check out those other ones!! Thanks for the tips!

Jen said...

I also love Sue, although I don't comment so she doesn't even know she should hate my weasley non-commenting guts.

And for the record, I would still love and blogstalk you if I were gone from your sidebar.