CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How I Will Get Famous and Stuff

In the last four days, I have eaten almost 100% candy. Breakfast? A fun-size Kit-Kat, a banana flavored Laffy-Taffy (banana flavor=fruit), and two Reese's peanut butter cups. Lunch? Three fun-size Nestle Crunches, a Fun Dip sugary stick, some candy corn, and again, a fruit-flavored Laffy-Taffy. Dinner? Snickers, M&Ms, Tootsie Rolls, and Milky Ways.

I should warn you off of this kind of diet, because just imagine the caloric intake here. And also, the lack of vitamins.

But, I'm going to make millions off of this because I've lost three pounds by eating nothing but candy.

I'm a freaking diet genius!

2 comments:

Jillybean said...

That is very similar to the diet I have been on for the last few days, except I have been drinking a bunch of Diet Dr pepper too.

And those three pounds that you lost?
I found them for you. Send me your address and I will FedEx them to you tomorrow.

Melissa Bastow said...

I think it's the banana flavored Laffy-Taffy that's doing me in. We don't have any. Which is why I'm not getting any fruit, and clearly why I haven't lost a single pound by eating my kids' Halloween candy.