CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ahem.

I know I should be modest and retiring about this and pretend that I'm only telling you this because my husband is making me (yes, Pioneer Woman, I am looking at you). But I don't mind self-promotion.

Also, I've already told you I think I'm awesome. Despite the almost overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

So. There's this new blog magazine thing. It is pretty cool because it reviews all these blogs (You know how you never have enough blogs to read to completely avoid housework? This will solve your problem!) and it looks pretty slick, too.

This month I am a featured blogger. Hooray for me! Actually, I should really be groveling and thanking them for taking me despite the fact that I have blogged only like four times in the last year. But, whatever. I'm awesome.

Here is the link if you would like to take a look. I am on page 20ish, but look around. Have fun. Ignore your kids. Don't do the laundry. Heaven knows I'm not.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Cool! Congrats on your article. It is really nice.

julie said...

That's awesome, Heidi! I was laughing again just reading the excerpts they published. Keep it coming!

AMY said...

Nice review! You keep getting more famous and I keep feeling more rivileged that I picked your nits and know things about you that should never be revealed. :)

Jessica said...

Congrats on the article, I loved it. Also, I gave you a blog award today!

Marie said...

Heidi-you are AWESOME!!!!!! I miss you so much! Congrats on the spotlight-it was hilarious!

Adrienne said...

I always knew how awesome you are, now everyone else does!!