CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2012

All Libbed Up

I sat with Spencer tonight, a fresh MadLibs pad in his hand.  He was scribbling furiously, but everyone knows that you can't play MadLibs alone.

"Here, Spe," I said, and I grabbed the pad and flipped the page and poised my pen before he had a chance to protest.  "I'm going to teach you how to play MadLibs."

When his first two plural noun choices were farts and wieners, I looked at Rhett and said, "Well, I guess I don't have to teach him anything at all."

It turned out my kids were expert MadLibbers, culminating in this sentence:  "When a giraffe wants to drink pee from the ground, it has to spread its buttcheeks and slurp up the water with it's long bungholio."

No more lessons required?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good blog!

My site :: women's cargo pants
Feel free to surf my web page ; green cargo pants

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on
other websites? I have a blog based on the same subjects
you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Also visit my web page :: vera wang wedding shoes
My blog :: vera wang wedding shoes

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

My homepage; true religion cargo pants men
Stop by my web-site : womens khaki cargo pants

Anonymous said...

Ηеya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

Also visit my weblog Free Electronic Cigarette
Visit my web page ; Electronic Cigarettes Buy

Anonymous said...

I tend not to drop a bunch of remaгks, but I looked at a feω of the сomments heгe "All Libbed Up".

I do hаvе 2 queѕtions for yοu if it's okay. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like some of these comments appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of every one of your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Feel free to surf to my homepage diamondlinks review