May I suggest that the next time you wake up in a really cheerful, happy, loving mood, you suppress your desire to deviate from your normal morning routine in any way? Even if your desire is to provide your children with "a special treat" to show them how much you love them?
Because I've been having to make toast with sprinkles on it (like a cupcake) pretty much every morning for the last sixteen months. It's the new morning routine, and it makes me grumpy.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Suppress Your Kinder Side--For Your Own Sake
Posted by
Heidi
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You should do what I did and teach them to make their own toast.
Oh, good grief. Can you imagine the sprinkle trail that would result?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Get them all to make their own. A treat for them, and for you. Magic.
Post a Comment