Today Veevs was flipping through a magazine, when she came across a picture advertising Richard Simmon's line of workout tapes.
"Hey!" she said, "Why does this guy have the same wig as Nacho Libre?"
The girl has a point.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Wigging Out
Posted by
Heidi
at
8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Ha ha! Clever girl. Thanks for reminding me that I want to see that movie!
Killer powers of observation.
She's very observant.
Good to see that your sense of humor/perspective on life is being passed down!
It's not just the hair, but the BIG personalities that are similar now that I think about it.
Ah - the mockery is strong in this one... It must be cultivated.. Richard Simmons is a freak. Though I'd like to go on one of his cruises. I'd like to be his hag.
Continue to love your blog, Heidi. I am only slightly jealous that half of my friends check your blog more often than they check mine. One friend has a link on her blog for you and not me...go figure!
LOL - how old was this magazine... i had no idea he still sold videos..
Let's back up ... Veevs knows who Nacho Libre is? That is awesome.
this is true!
all he needs is "stretchy pants"
HIL-arious!
Post a Comment