CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well, hello there, little blog. Are you feeling neglected? Join the club, honey. Get in line.

Get in line behind Spe and Veevs who both need decorated! beautiful! romantic! Valentine's boxes for class this week.

Get behind Jakers who wants me to build the most fabulous Geotrax train track ever, complete with overpasses, tunnels, and straightaways.

Get behind Rhett, who for some reason, thinks that he needs to eat every night.

So, unfortunately, little blog, you're probably not going to get my undivided attention this week. Next week, maybe?

6 comments:

jennie w. said...

Sheesh! Why don't you just neglect your family like the rest of us?

Jessica G. said...

Dang, I forgot about those Valentines' boxes...now my blog reading is going to suffer.

Claire said...

Yes...it's the same over at mine. Though I do feel more of a need to see to my blog than to my kids.

Lucky that I worry about what people think about me. I don't want them to think i neglect my kids, so they're always first in line.

julie said...

Boy am I glad I don't have such a demanding husband. Who does Rhett think he is, having to eat every night? Doesn't he know we're in a recession?

Carol said...

Tell Rhett to cook his own flaming dinner. Lazy ratbag.

How dare he take up our Heidi time?

Edith said...

Valentine's Day!
I totally forgot.
We're getting my husband's car serviced that day. Whooo-hooo. Who says romance is dead?